- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 5 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Automatic reel winder
If you often happen to make solenoids, tesla coils, inductors, electromagnets or coils in general, you may want to consider building this project or just take inspiration to make bigger ones.
The system is composed of several PVC pipes that form the structure, an Arduino Uno, two NEMA17 stepper motors controlled by the special shield based on the A4988 drivers. The Arduino Nano board can also be used indifferently.