- Wireless Power TransferPosted 20 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 4 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 7 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
Automatic reel winder
If you often happen to make solenoids, tesla coils, inductors, electromagnets or coils in general, you may want to consider building this project or just take inspiration to make bigger ones.
The system is composed of several PVC pipes that form the structure, an Arduino Uno, two NEMA17 stepper motors controlled by the special shield based on the A4988 drivers. The Arduino Nano board can also be used indifferently.