- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
What is IoT and which devices to use
In this video, IoT (Internet of Things) is introduced, which literally means “internet of things.”
The video begins with an introduction to IoT and then provides an overview of its application fields. Subsequently, it delves into discussing the hardware required to make a device capable of connecting to the internet, specifically analyzing two boards: the ESP-01 and the D1 board. Both boards feature the ESP8266 system-on-chip (SoC).
Let me know if there’s anything else you would like me to assist you with!