- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 4 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating System
Jakob Krantz has created an open-source smartwatch called ZSWatch, which utilizes the Zephyr Real-Time Operating System (RTOS).
The four-layer PCB measures 36mm and contains a u-blox ANNA-B402 module with a Nordic nRF52833 BLE SoC, a sensor package with an accelerometer, a pulse oximeter, and a heart rate monitor, a vibrating motor, a battery management circuit, an 8-megabyte flash memory, and three navigation buttons.
The battery is a 220mAh LiPo battery, and the display is a circular 1.28-inch IPS TFT screen protected by sapphire glass.