- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Make your curtains smart
The home automation project for curtains is an innovative idea to make daily life more convenient and comfortable. By using stepper motors and the Tasmota software, it becomes easy to control the opening and closing of curtains without the need to get up from the couch.
Pre-packaged solutions for automating curtains can be expensive or not suitable for certain curtain rod types. That’s why the author of this project decided to take the DIY route to create a customized and cost-effective system.
Tasmota is a versatile home automation software, and in this case, it will be used specifically for curtain control. This means that it can be programmed to open and close the curtains based on preset schedules, sunlight levels, or even through voice commands.