- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 5 days ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 1 month ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
Open Electronics is the brainchild of a world leader in hobby electronics Futura Group srl.
Open Electronics is devoted to support development, hacking and playing with electronics: we share exciting open projects and create amazing products!
Open Electronics is not just a container of ideas: it is also a web site that is led by a team of engineers and geeks who will take part in the discussions and give support.
Our mission is to become a reference in Open Source Hacking with ideas and feedbacks aimed to enrich the community.