- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 hour ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 day ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 3 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 6 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
Open Electronics is the brainchild of a world leader in hobby electronics Futura Group srl.
Open Electronics is devoted to support development, hacking and playing with electronics: we share exciting open projects and create amazing products!
Open Electronics is not just a container of ideas: it is also a web site that is led by a team of engineers and geeks who will take part in the discussions and give support.
Our mission is to become a reference in Open Source Hacking with ideas and feedbacks aimed to enrich the community.