- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 13 hours ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 2 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
Coronavirus: Now Is The Time For Solidarity
The moment we are living, in China before and all over the world now, is among the most difficult and dramatic.
The COVID-19 that saw its first appearance in China, it’s also rapidly spreading to the rest of the world.
We too have been attacked without great warning by this weed virus.
Italian solidarity has not been lacking and hundreds of companies have made available what they have been able, to help the population forced to stay at home. The most popular hashtag these days is #iorestoacasa (#IStayAtHome).
Even we, at FuturaGroup, made our magazine Elettronica In free and accessible to everyone.
Anyone, you too, can read the magazine for free, we have not asked for anything, not even to register.
The magazine is in Italian, but I hope you can still appreciate the action.
If you want to help us, and you would like to translate this issue, if you want to share this magazine also with your companions and friends in your language, write to us and we will do everything possible so that this small action can also reach the hearts of your nation.
Be careful, Coronavirus is not a joke