- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 weeks ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 weeks ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 1 month ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 1 month ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 2 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 2 months ago
- Hands-free TokensPosted 2 months ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 months ago
Submit to Open-Electronics!
Open-electronics.org gives visibility to your ideas, your projects and your recommendations.
You can submit both news and structured open projects in a very simple and straightforward way.
Now Open-Electronics refund the components used in your projects. Discover how.
Do you have an idea and would you like receive the components to make it?
Present your idea to us and you can get a refund for your project!
Go to this page, fill out the form and find out how you can get your money back.
Did you create an amazing project and want to share it openly with the community?
Do you want more visibility?
Go to this page, fill the form, and then we’ll post your project for showing it off to our fans!
Do you want to promote your crowdfunding project?
Did you spot a new electronic component? A new interesting project?
Just fill in the form in this page and we will publish it (if it respects the editorial line).
Thank you to collaborate with us!