- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 2 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 4 weeks ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
Submit to Open-Electronics!
Open-electronics.org gives visibility to your ideas, your projects and your recommendations.
You can submit both news and structured open projects in a very simple and straightforward way.
Do you want to promote your project on Kickstarter, Indiegogo or another crowdfunding platform?
Did you spot a new electronic component? A new interesting project?
Maybe surfing on the internet you’ve spotted the next groundbreaking 3D printer or a new printable material: just fill in the form in this page and we will publish it, if in line with our editorial process.
SUBMIT YOUR PROJECT
Did you create an amazing project and want to share it openly with the community?
Are you looking for someone who can help you add some features or team up with you?
Do you want more visibility?
Go to the this page, fill the form, and then we’ll curate and post your project for showing it off to our fans!
Thank you to collaborate with us!