- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 5 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
Submit your Projects!
This section is for our community, it’s about powering your projects and ideas.
As you all know, we periodically release cool open source projects, sometimes involving the components we sell on our store, sometimes just fun or technically awesome projects that we feel you may appreciate.
You can submit your projects and ask for publication: we are opening this possibility, the possibility to submit your ideas and inventions to the community.
To ensure that your project has more possibility to be selected for publication you should ensure:
- Your post is presenting your original works
- Your post is self explicative and contains all the information needed for other makers to replicate your work
How to submit a Projects:
- Present your project through the following form
- We’ll check the subject and enable you to create your post on our Blog
- Following the guidelines that will be embedded in the publishing backend!
- This is all