- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 11 hours ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 14 hours ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 day ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 2 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 2 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 3 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 4 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
Submit your Projects!
This section is for our community, it’s about powering your projects and ideas.
As you all know, we periodically release cool open source projects, sometimes involving the components we sell on our store, sometimes just fun or technically awesome projects that we feel you may appreciate.
You can submit your projects and ask for publication: we are opening this possibility, the possibility to submit your ideas and inventions to the community.
To ensure that your project has more possibility to be selected for publication you should ensure:
- Your post is presenting your original works
- Your post is self explicative and contains all the information needed for other makers to replicate your work
How to submit a Projects:
- Present your project through the following form
- We’ll check the subject and enable you to create your post on our Blog
- Following the guidelines that will be embedded in the publishing backend!
- This is all