- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 1 week ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 1 month ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Submit your Projects!
This section is for our community, it’s about powering your projects and ideas.
As you all know, we periodically release cool open source projects, sometimes involving the components we sell on our store, sometimes just fun or technically awesome projects that we feel you may appreciate.
You can submit your projects and ask for publication: we are opening this possibility, the possibility to submit your ideas and inventions to the community.
To ensure that your project has more possibility to be selected for publication you should ensure:
- Your post is presenting your original works
- Your post is self explicative and contains all the information needed for other makers to replicate your work
How to submit a Projects:
- Present your project through the following form
- We’ll check the subject and enable you to create your post on our Blog
- Following the guidelines that will be embedded in the publishing backend!
- This is all