- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 1 week ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 3 months ago
Open-electronics is ready to listen you!
The world of electronics is always evolving.
Every day, new components, new projects, new ideas born.
Our editorial team continuously collects these innovations to provide you fresh and interesting news.
Despite this constant efforts something might elude … and so if you find something that has not yet been presented or would like to promote your project in crowdfounding … report it.
We will be happy to present this your recommendation on our site.
Fill out this form and send us your news