- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 2 months ago
Open-electronics is ready to listen you!
The world of electronics is always evolving.
Every day, new components, new projects, new ideas born.
Our editorial team continuously collects these innovations to provide you fresh and interesting news.
Despite this constant efforts something might elude … and so if you find something that has not yet been presented or would like to promote your project in crowdfounding … report it.
We will be happy to present this your recommendation on our site.
Fill out this form and send us your news