- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 4 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Building a 3D Digital Clock with Arduino
Project to create a digital clock consisting of 24 3D-printed analog clocks. The clock displays the time in digital format and shows animations between each hour.
The clock is composed of 3D-printed parts, 25 Arduino Nano boards, and 48 stepper motors, and each dial uses a custom-designed PCB created with Eagle.
The clock can be adjusted to save different time zones stored in the EEPROM memory of the main Arduino.
Please note: This project involves advanced knowledge of Arduino programming, 3D printing, and electronics.