- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 7 hours ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 10 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 10 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
How to make a custom shape PCB with Eagle
The usual rectangular shaped PCBs got bored. The current prototyping services like PCBWAY allow to create PCBs with different shapes. An excellent software that allows you to get the gerber to be printed is Eagle. With the...
- Posted 1 year ago
PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDE
Getting to know and evaluate the software offer for PCB, in order to choose the best one for our needs. Designing an electronic board is a considerable and varied effort, both in terms of board design,...
- Posted 2 years ago
Open Source Powered Prosthetic Leg
An accessible powered prosthetic — open-source and affordable. Simple, effective, assistive tech developed to accommodate continuous development. Brought to you by a bunch of hardworking undergraduates enamored with a vision of a future where robotics is...
- Posted 3 years ago
Eagle PCB Design Software and its legacy in the Open Hardware Community – An interview
Eagle PCB Design Software it’s hugely adopted across the Open Source Software community: surely many of you already used Eagle to create boards and circuitry and the Eagle format has become sort of a standard in the...
- Posted 10 years ago
How to make an Arduino shield with Eagle CAD – Tutorial
There are many CAD developed to assist the electronic designers during drawing of PCBs and schematics; often they are integrated in complete suite to project, simulate and realize a whole electronic system. Besides the many commercial versions,...
- Posted 11 years ago