- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Autodesk EAGLE’s Imminent Changes: Unveiling a New Strategy for Users
Autodesk EAGLE, a widely acclaimed software for electronic design, is about to undergo significant transformations, and the project team is eager to unveil their new strategy to users. Since Autodesk’s acquisition of EAGLE, it has been clear...
- Posted 6 months ago
How to make a custom shape PCB with Eagle
The usual rectangular shaped PCBs got bored. The current prototyping services like PCBWAY allow to create PCBs with different shapes. An excellent software that allows you to get the gerber to be printed is Eagle. With the...
- Posted 2 years ago
PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDE
Getting to know and evaluate the software offer for PCB, in order to choose the best one for our needs. Designing an electronic board is a considerable and varied effort, both in terms of board design,...
- Posted 2 years ago
Open Source Powered Prosthetic Leg
An accessible powered prosthetic — open-source and affordable. Simple, effective, assistive tech developed to accommodate continuous development. Brought to you by a bunch of hardworking undergraduates enamored with a vision of a future where robotics is...
- Posted 4 years ago
Eagle PCB Design Software and its legacy in the Open Hardware Community – An interview
Eagle PCB Design Software it’s hugely adopted across the Open Source Software community: surely many of you already used Eagle to create boards and circuitry and the Eagle format has become sort of a standard in the...
- Posted 10 years ago
How to make an Arduino shield with Eagle CAD – Tutorial
There are many CAD developed to assist the electronic designers during drawing of PCBs and schematics; often they are integrated in complete suite to project, simulate and realize a whole electronic system. Besides the many commercial versions,...
- Posted 11 years ago