- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
The Specs in Brief
Print area: 200 x 200 x 200 mm
PLA, ABS & more. ø 3 mm filament
Diameter of nozzle 0.5 mm,
Accuracy X/Y: 0,015 mm – Z: 0,39 µ
Printing Speed 200 mm/s
See the full specs on RepRap Wiki
Fully Open Source
3Drag is fully open source, all electronics
and schematics are available under the
GPL 2.0 License. Mounting instruction
and Bill Of Materials are openly available .
Access all the info on RepRap Wiki
Downloads and Configurations
Access all the Software and Firmware needed and see how to configure your 3Drag at best.
Access to all the Software you need and understand how to optimize.
See the configuration guide
Access our store and browse all 3Drag related products!
If you want to enable CNC features on your 3Drag, see here.
If you want to enable autonomous printing on your 3Drag, see here.
If you want to know more about upgrading your sanguinololu control board, see here.
If you want some inspiration for 3D prints, see here!
Look at the thingiverse mods and hacks here!
See all the post related to 3Drag on our Blog