- An Open Source 4W Guitar AmplifierPosted 1 day ago
- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 1 week ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 3 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 1 month ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 3 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry Pi
By making use Raspberry Pi, we created an easy to build 3D scanner to be used for the acquisition of three-dimensional models via a video camera and a laser 3D printing keeps on establishing itself,...
- Posted 6 months ago
Five More incredible Prints For Your 3D Printer
This post follows a first one in which we presented some tips about how to tune printing (with 3Drag but also in general). Here you’ll find 5 more cool 3D prints to experiment with! Porcupine Vase...
- Posted 3 years ago
A Bunch of Cool Prints To Experiment With Your 3DPrinter
After countless hours of playing with 3Drag (now with a lower price!!) we finally selected 10 prints that you can use to explain what you can really make with your 3D printer. 3D printing is every day more...
- Posted 4 years ago