- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with Arduino
The Segstick project is a do-it-yourself construction of a self-balancing vehicle based on Arduino.
It uses an inertial measurement unit (IMU) and two motor drivers. The project was created using a broomstick and two cordless DeWalt drills. It may not be the best self-balancing DIY vehicle ever made, but it was built in just two days and showcases the modules and concepts involved in creating any self-balancing vehicle.