- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 2 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 4 weeks ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
Updates from the 3Drag 3dprinting contest: Karl Seiss’s Hack
Karl Seiss from Austria made a very clever hack to a K8200 3DRag printer, turning it into a CNC drilling and milling machine. We didn’t receive from the author many details, anyway it used Proxxon long shaft drills to have a highly reliable and powerful tool. Moreover, Karl built by himself also a “vacuum support” to fix the part to be milled in a very stable way.
Of course, the printer is “double-face” and it is relatively fast to turn it again into a 3D FDM printer.
You can still provide your submission to our 3D Contest!