- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Updates from the 3Drag 3dprinting contest: Karl Seiss’s Hack
Karl Seiss from Austria made a very clever hack to a K8200 3DRag printer, turning it into a CNC drilling and milling machine. We didn’t receive from the author many details, anyway it used Proxxon long shaft drills to have a highly reliable and powerful tool. Moreover, Karl built by himself also a “vacuum support” to fix the part to be milled in a very stable way.
Of course, the printer is “double-face” and it is relatively fast to turn it again into a 3D FDM printer.
You can find more pics directly on Velleman Forum (Karl’s nick is DCM) here and a video showing the printer here.
You can still provide your submission to our 3D Contest!