- PRO MIDI 1284P developer’s boardPosted 3 weeks ago
- The cheapest Arduino alternative: PRO MIDI 1284PPosted 1 month ago
- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 2 months ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 2 months ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 3 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 3 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 3 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 6 months ago
Updates from the 3Drag 3dprinting contest: Karl Seiss’s Hack
Karl Seiss from Austria made a very clever hack to a K8200 3DRag printer, turning it into a CNC drilling and milling machine. We didn’t receive from the author many details, anyway it used Proxxon long shaft drills to have a highly reliable and powerful tool. Moreover, Karl built by himself also a “vacuum support” to fix the part to be milled in a very stable way.
Of course, the printer is “double-face” and it is relatively fast to turn it again into a 3D FDM printer.
You can still provide your submission to our 3D Contest!