- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 3 weeks ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 4 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 months ago
Updates from the 3Drag 3dprinting contest: Karl Seiss’s Hack
Karl Seiss from Austria made a very clever hack to a K8200 3DRag printer, turning it into a CNC drilling and milling machine. We didn’t receive from the author many details, anyway it used Proxxon long shaft drills to have a highly reliable and powerful tool. Moreover, Karl built by himself also a “vacuum support” to fix the part to be milled in a very stable way.
Of course, the printer is “double-face” and it is relatively fast to turn it again into a 3D FDM printer.
You can still provide your submission to our 3D Contest!