- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 13 hours ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 2 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
Updates from the 3Drag 3dprinting contest: Karl Seiss’s Hack
Karl Seiss from Austria made a very clever hack to a K8200 3DRag printer, turning it into a CNC drilling and milling machine. We didn’t receive from the author many details, anyway it used Proxxon long shaft drills to have a highly reliable and powerful tool. Moreover, Karl built by himself also a “vacuum support” to fix the part to be milled in a very stable way.
Of course, the printer is “double-face” and it is relatively fast to turn it again into a 3D FDM printer.
You can still provide your submission to our 3D Contest!