- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 1 week ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 2 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 months ago
IoT LoRa Sensor Module and Gateway
Have you ever wanted to know the temperature of your home anywhere in the world? Do you want to add a function to your weather station or monitor the air in your workshop? Let’s take a look at this project!
The system consists of a sensor module that measures various environmental variables, which sends its measurements via LoRa to a gateway module, which in turn sends its data to the Internet.
The Sensor Module uses an Arduino UNO while the gateway a NodeMCU, which incorporates an ESP8266 WiFi microcontroller. WiFi is used here to connect the Gateway to the Internet, thanks to the home router.
An air quality sensor and a DHT11 temperature and humidity sensor will be used. If you want data with greater precision and resolution or with a temperature range that falls below 0°C, just use a DHT22 sensor by modifying only one line of the code.