- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
IoT LoRa Sensor Module and Gateway
Have you ever wanted to know the temperature of your home anywhere in the world? Do you want to add a function to your weather station or monitor the air in your workshop? Let’s take a look at this project!
The system consists of a sensor module that measures various environmental variables, which sends its measurements via LoRa to a gateway module, which in turn sends its data to the Internet.
The Sensor Module uses an Arduino UNO while the gateway a NodeMCU, which incorporates an ESP8266 WiFi microcontroller. WiFi is used here to connect the Gateway to the Internet, thanks to the home router.
An air quality sensor and a DHT11 temperature and humidity sensor will be used. If you want data with greater precision and resolution or with a temperature range that falls below 0°C, just use a DHT22 sensor by modifying only one line of the code.