- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
IoT LoRa Sensor Module and Gateway
Have you ever wanted to know the temperature of your home anywhere in the world? Do you want to add a function to your weather station or monitor the air in your workshop? Let’s take a look at this project!
The system consists of a sensor module that measures various environmental variables, which sends its measurements via LoRa to a gateway module, which in turn sends its data to the Internet.
The Sensor Module uses an Arduino UNO while the gateway a NodeMCU, which incorporates an ESP8266 WiFi microcontroller. WiFi is used here to connect the Gateway to the Internet, thanks to the home router.
An air quality sensor and a DHT11 temperature and humidity sensor will be used. If you want data with greater precision and resolution or with a temperature range that falls below 0°C, just use a DHT22 sensor by modifying only one line of the code.