- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 3 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Climate Chamber System
Let’s see how a climatic chamber was built with recycled and easily purchased components. This was designed and built to perform gravimetric experiments in different humidity and temperature conditions. The system is based on Arduino Uno, which...
- Posted 10 months ago
An IoT temperature and humidity sensor
This project aims to monitor the temperature and humidity in a room, through a compact and cheap device, powered via USB and which sends data to our smartphone through WiFi communication. The circuit consists of an ESP8266...
- Posted 1 year ago
DHT11 vs DHT22 vs LM35 vs DS18B20 vs BME280 vs BMP180
There are a wide variety of temperature sensors compatible with Arduino, ESP32, ESP8266 and other development boards. So, it can be difficult to to pick up the most suitable sensor for your project. In this article,...
- Posted 2 years ago
Arduino UNO Mini-Weather Station
This is the first generation of my Arduino based mini-weather station with Wi-Fi connection, which is able to post data publicly online using the ThingSpeak platform. The weather station collects the following data related to the weather...
- Posted 3 years ago