- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Arduino UNO Mini-Weather Station
This is the first generation of my Arduino based mini-weather station with Wi-Fi connection, which is able to post data publicly online using the ThingSpeak platform.
The weather station collects the following data related to the weather and environment using different sensors:
- Atmospheric pressure
- Light intensity
- Dust concentration
The aim is to make a small and simple weather station, using Arduino UNO and ESP8266 boards.
Let’s get started and have fun!
Try Fishino boards, our 100% Arduino compatible with integrated wifi boards.
You may also be interested in this kit of sensor for Arduino boards.