- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 5 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Climate Chamber System
Let’s see how a climatic chamber was built with recycled and easily purchased components. This was designed and built to perform gravimetric experiments in different humidity and temperature conditions.
The system is based on Arduino Uno, which controls a nebulizer and a peltier cell to set, respectively, humidity and temperature inside the chamber, which are read through a DHT22 sensor.