- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
M5StickC laser rangefinder
In this project we transform the M5StickC board into a laser rangefinder to accurately measure distances up to 2 meters. For this we need the ToF HAT (Time-of-Flight) sensor together with the M5StickC.
In addition to displaying the distance, the software can also transmit the measured value to other devices via Bluetooth. In this way, the M5StickC with ToF HAT can be represented as a single point LiDAR for detecting obstacles when mounted, for example, on a robot.
To simplify software development, this project uses the Blech programming language which helps both to structure the application and to manage the timing activities prevalent in the embedded software. It is also very useful for modeling and controlling the user interface.