- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
Automated overhead camera assistant
Have you ever wished to have an extra pair of hands in the lab to handle the camera while you are focused on your project? In this article we will build an automated assistant camera, which can automatically move to specific positions chosen previously or, alternatively, pan continuously from the top of the workbench.
The whole structure is 3d printed and the models are available to be able to recreate them at home! As for the electronics we use a control board for stepper motors compatible with Arduino Mega and Nema17 stepper motors. You will be able to control the camera from the Arduino IDE via serial monitor.