- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 7 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Control a Nintendo Gamecube with a PS3 controller
If you are a lover of Retrogaming and do not have the possibility to use the original controllers with the cable, this project is for you. Specifically, an adapter has been built that allows you to use a PlayStation 3 controller on the Nintendo Gamecube in a completely wireless way.
The adapter consists of an Arduino Nano and a MAX3421E module which interfaces to a common Bluetooth adapter.