- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Control a Nintendo Gamecube with a PS3 controller
If you are a lover of Retrogaming and do not have the possibility to use the original controllers with the cable, this project is for you. Specifically, an adapter has been built that allows you to use...
- Posted 1 month ago
Mouser Now Offers The Powerful Open Source UDOO x86 SBC
We spoke about the UDOO Kickstarter campaign just over a year ago. From this month, the powerful x86 single board computers are available on Mouser.com. The open source X86 combines the power of a PC with prototyping...
- Posted 5 years ago
Raspberry Pi Dev Builds NES Classic Using Retro Emulation
The NES Classic Edition has become something of a Christmas must-have, as a generation of ageing gamers want to show their kids how much more enjoyable and inventive the games of old were, before they all became about...
- Posted 6 years ago
Buiding an arcade coin-op machine to rediscover the 80-90s with RetroPie
We will rebuild a BarTop arcade coin-op machine to rediscover the charm of the 90s: just a Raspberry Pi, one shield described here, a LCD screen and a few buttons. What is an Arcade...
- Posted 7 years ago