- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
I2C car with Attiny85 and M5StickC controlled by Blynk
In this project we see how to create an I2C system to control motors using a DigiSpark Attiny85 plus an Arduino shield. To test its operation we made a small RC car that uses an M5StickC and...
- Posted 10 months ago
M5StickC laser rangefinder
In this project we transform the M5StickC board into a laser rangefinder to accurately measure distances up to 2 meters. For this we need the ToF HAT (Time-of-Flight) sensor together with the M5StickC. In addition to displaying...
- Posted 1 year ago