- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 8 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
I2C car with Attiny85 and M5StickC controlled by Blynk
In this project we see how to create an I2C system to control motors using a DigiSpark Attiny85 plus an Arduino shield. To test its operation we made a small RC car that uses an M5StickC and...
- Posted 5 months ago
M5StickC laser rangefinder
In this project we transform the M5StickC board into a laser rangefinder to accurately measure distances up to 2 meters. For this we need the ToF HAT (Time-of-Flight) sensor together with the M5StickC. In addition to displaying...
- Posted 10 months ago