- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
In this project we see how to build a dual axis solar tracker with photovoltaics. The photovoltaic itself will power the tracking system, so no external power source is needed.
To track the sun, we used four LDR sensors, Arduino UNO compares the data provided by them to rotate the panel in the direction with the greatest concentration of light using two DC motors (one for each axis) controlled by a driver.
There is also a remote control with two switches (automatic/manual and single/double axis) and four buttons. When the first switch is set to manual, the panel can be rotated using the four buttons. Alternatively we have the automatic control of the system, single or double based on what we have set with the other switch.