- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 3 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
In this project we see how to build a dual axis solar tracker with photovoltaics. The photovoltaic itself will power the tracking system, so no external power source is needed.
To track the sun, we used four LDR sensors, Arduino UNO compares the data provided by them to rotate the panel in the direction with the greatest concentration of light using two DC motors (one for each axis) controlled by a driver.
There is also a remote control with two switches (automatic/manual and single/double axis) and four buttons. When the first switch is set to manual, the panel can be rotated using the four buttons. Alternatively we have the automatic control of the system, single or double based on what we have set with the other switch.