- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
A pull-up bar that rewards you with Tic Tacs
To be more motivated during exercise, Nikolas has decided to make a Smart pull-up bar using an Arduino Nano which, when you start exercising, will start playing music and will give it a Tic Tac at each...
- Posted 2 months ago
Smart foosball with Arduino
In this project we will see a table football that detects the goals from both doors and displays the result on an android tablet. The circuit is very simple: an Arduino Mega detects goals through two photoresistors...
- Posted 4 months ago
Automatic brightness on the computer with Arduino
Have you ever wondered why smartphones are called smartphones? Because they are smart, right? They do some jobs automatically, intelligently. This is the short answer. For example, mobile phones have an automatic brightness control system, which is...
- Posted 4 months ago
In this project we see how to build a dual axis solar tracker with photovoltaics. The photovoltaic itself will power the tracking system, so no external power source is needed. To track the sun, we used four...
- Posted 1 year ago
Smart Home Safety Monitor System using Arduino & Ubidots
Here is an easy tutorial about creating a diy domotic assistant for your home. It allows you to collect many environmental values from different sensors and shows them on a web page. It is also Telegram...
- Posted 3 years ago
Arduino Laser Scanning Microscope
With a DVD laser pick-up, an Arduino Uno, a laser, and an LDR, Instructables user “Venkes” has managed to create a DIY Laser Scanning Microscope (LSM). It’s capable of 1300x magnification and attaining a resolution of 65,536 pixels (256 x 256)...
- Posted 6 years ago