- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 23 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
In this project we see how to build a dual axis solar tracker with photovoltaics. The photovoltaic itself will power the tracking system, so no external power source is needed. To track the sun, we used four...
- Posted 10 months ago
Smart Home Safety Monitor System using Arduino & Ubidots
Here is an easy tutorial about creating a diy domotic assistant for your home. It allows you to collect many environmental values from different sensors and shows them on a web page. It is also Telegram...
- Posted 3 years ago
Arduino Laser Scanning Microscope
With a DVD laser pick-up, an Arduino Uno, a laser, and an LDR, Instructables user “Venkes” has managed to create a DIY Laser Scanning Microscope (LSM). It’s capable of 1300x magnification and attaining a resolution of 65,536 pixels (256 x 256)...
- Posted 5 years ago