- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 1 hour ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
A pull-up bar that rewards you with Tic Tacs
To be more motivated during exercise, Nikolas has decided to make a Smart pull-up bar using an Arduino Nano which, when you start exercising, will start playing music and will give it a Tic Tac at each set period of time as a prize.
A laser diode and photoresistor located at opposite ends of the bar were used to notify that someone was actually on the pull-up bar. The sound is emitted through a small speaker directly using an Arduino Nano PWM output. Instead, the mechanism for dropping a Tic Tac was done using a Servo motor.