- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
A pull-up bar that rewards you with Tic Tacs
To be more motivated during exercise, Nikolas has decided to make a Smart pull-up bar using an Arduino Nano which, when you start exercising, will start playing music and will give it a Tic Tac at each...
- Posted 6 months ago
An Autonomous Rover
The Autonomous Rover travels from one location in my house to another location in my house, with no help from a human. I designed it to experiment in robot autonomy. To perform its task, the AR (short...
- Posted 1 year ago
A device that throws the ball to dogs
If you have a dog and want to keep it entertained even when you are out of the house, you could do a similar project. It is a device that throws the ball after inserting it into...
- Posted 2 years ago
A mechanical clock that tells time using 114 steel balls
Eric Nguyen has come up with a rather unique way of showing hours and minutes: steel balls arranged as seven-segment displays. Every minute, the face rotates down and a series of 28 servos capture and release the...
- Posted 2 years ago
Arduino Motor Shield PCB V1 | 4 Motors at Once
Hey guys, welcome back. In my previous post, I explained what an H Bridge Circuit is, L293D motor driver IC and piggybacking L293D Motor driver IC for driving high current motor drivers. In this post, I...
- Posted 3 years ago
Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2
Let’s complete the construction of our aircraft and test it. Now that you have physically created the quadcopter – according to the indications supplied in the first installment of this article (published here) – you...
- Posted 7 years ago