- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
An Autonomous Rover
The Autonomous Rover travels from one location in my house to another location in my house, with no help from a human. I designed it to experiment in robot autonomy. To perform its task, the AR (short...
- Posted 6 months ago
A device that throws the ball to dogs
If you have a dog and want to keep it entertained even when you are out of the house, you could do a similar project. It is a device that throws the ball after inserting it into...
- Posted 10 months ago
A mechanical clock that tells time using 114 steel balls
Eric Nguyen has come up with a rather unique way of showing hours and minutes: steel balls arranged as seven-segment displays. Every minute, the face rotates down and a series of 28 servos capture and release the...
- Posted 1 year ago
Arduino Motor Shield PCB V1 | 4 Motors at Once
Hey guys, welcome back. In my previous post, I explained what an H Bridge Circuit is, L293D motor driver IC and piggybacking L293D Motor driver IC for driving high current motor drivers. In this post, I...
- Posted 3 years ago
Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2
Let’s complete the construction of our aircraft and test it. Now that you have physically created the quadcopter – according to the indications supplied in the first installment of this article (published here) – you...
- Posted 6 years ago