- DC Wattmeter Using Arduino Nano (0-16V/0-20A)Posted 4 hours ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 days ago
- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 1 week ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 1 week ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 2 weeks ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 2 weeks ago
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Ranging Module HC-SR04 With ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
An Autonomous Rover
The Autonomous Rover travels from one location in my house to another location in my house, with no help from a human. I designed it to experiment in robot autonomy. To perform its task, the AR (short...
- Posted 2 weeks ago
A device that throws the ball to dogs
If you have a dog and want to keep it entertained even when you are out of the house, you could do a similar project. It is a device that throws the ball after inserting it into...
- Posted 5 months ago
A mechanical clock that tells time using 114 steel balls
Eric Nguyen has come up with a rather unique way of showing hours and minutes: steel balls arranged as seven-segment displays. Every minute, the face rotates down and a series of 28 servos capture and release the...
- Posted 8 months ago
Arduino Motor Shield PCB V1 | 4 Motors at Once
Hey guys, welcome back. In my previous post, I explained what an H Bridge Circuit is, L293D motor driver IC and piggybacking L293D Motor driver IC for driving high current motor drivers. In this post, I...
- Posted 2 years ago
Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2
Let’s complete the construction of our aircraft and test it. Now that you have physically created the quadcopter – according to the indications supplied in the first installment of this article (published here) – you...
- Posted 5 years ago