- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 day ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
A device that throws the ball to dogs
If you have a dog and want to keep it entertained even when you are out of the house, you could do a similar project. It is a device that throws the ball after inserting it into the upper cavity, so your dog can play in total autonomy.
The project is based on a Teensy microcontroller, but any Arduino such as Arduino Nano can be used for this application. The microcontroller will rotate two motors, which allow you to launch the ball, after detecting the presence of the same through a LED and a photoresistor. There is a servo motor that serves to release the ball after the motors start spinning. Finally we find an OLED display and an RGB ring.