- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 3 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 6 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 6 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
A device that throws the ball to dogs
If you have a dog and want to keep it entertained even when you are out of the house, you could do a similar project. It is a device that throws the ball after inserting it into the upper cavity, so your dog can play in total autonomy.
The project is based on a Teensy microcontroller, but any Arduino such as Arduino Nano can be used for this application. The microcontroller will rotate two motors, which allow you to launch the ball, after detecting the presence of the same through a LED and a photoresistor. There is a servo motor that serves to release the ball after the motors start spinning. Finally we find an OLED display and an RGB ring.