- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
ECG display with Arduino
This ECG (electrocardiogram) unit has an integrated 2.8 “display. The latter can show individual heartbeats in two different formats and a Poincaré texture. It is battery powered and can be worn around the neck on a lanyard.
The device is based on an Arduino Nano, which receives data from ECG sensors and displays them on a 2.8 “TFT display.