- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
ECG display with Arduino
This ECG (electrocardiogram) unit has an integrated 2.8 “display. The latter can show individual heartbeats in two different formats and a Poincaré texture. It is battery powered and can be worn around the neck on a lanyard....
- Posted 1 year ago
Arduino based ECG (Electrocardiogram) signal analyzer
This project allows data from ECG electrodes to be read and processed in order to predict atrial fibrillation. To do this, the system will use a Machine Learning system (TinyML) which will compare the acquired data with...
- Posted 2 years ago
OpenBCI: a new open source brain-computer interface on Kickstarter
OpenBCI is firmly believing into open source and spreading culture and knowledge on brain to computer interface. The’ve already launched a good product, but now on kickstarter they started a new campaign (already funded with more than...
- Posted 8 years ago