- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Arduino based ECG (Electrocardiogram) signal analyzer
This project allows data from ECG electrodes to be read and processed in order to predict atrial fibrillation. To do this, the system will use a Machine Learning system (TinyML) which will compare the acquired data with other pre-set ones.
The system acquires the signal of the ECG electrodes through an AD8232 module, which analog signal is acquired by an Arduino Nano 33 BLE but, as mentioned by the author, any microcontroller, such as Arduino Nano, can be used. There is also an OLED display that allows viewing of data and measurement status. The captured signal will be sent to the computer where it will be processed using Matlab and Edge Impulse Studio.