- 3DRAG + MOTORFISH: How to prevent step losses in 3D printerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a step (the Firmware)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a stepPosted 4 weeks ago
- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 3 months ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 3 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 5 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 5 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 6 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 6 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 6 months ago
Arduino based ECG (Electrocardiogram) signal analyzer
This project allows data from ECG electrodes to be read and processed in order to predict atrial fibrillation. To do this, the system will use a Machine Learning system (TinyML) which will compare the acquired data with other pre-set ones.
The system acquires the signal of the ECG electrodes through an AD8232 module, which analog signal is acquired by an Arduino Nano 33 BLE but, as mentioned by the author, any microcontroller, such as Arduino Nano, can be used. There is also an OLED display that allows viewing of data and measurement status. The captured signal will be sent to the computer where it will be processed using Matlab and Edge Impulse Studio.