- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
A pull-up bar that rewards you with Tic Tacs
To be more motivated during exercise, Nikolas has decided to make a Smart pull-up bar using an Arduino Nano which, when you start exercising, will start playing music and will give it a Tic Tac at each...
- Posted 1 year ago
Wifi clock with Bluetooth speaker and spectrum analyzer
In this project we see how to make a Bluetooth speaker with a clock. It displays date, time, temperature and humidity and it is updated from Internet at 15 minute intervals. It also has a 32-band audio...
- Posted 2 years ago
A computer for your children, based on Arduino
The following project consists of a small computer for children which, upon entering the correct name, displays the respective image and sound. The project is based on an Arduino Mega, which receives the signals from a keyboard...
- Posted 2 years ago
Pi Zero Speaker – DIY Audio HAT and Audio Player
A few months ago….. I got hold of a really old wired speaker from somewhat 2004 (I think so), from my father’s friend. They knew my hobby of opening things apart. :) Coming back to the speakers,...
- Posted 3 years ago
Talking Clock 2 – New Version (Bilingual: EN-PT)
This digital clock speaks the time in two languages (English or Portuguese). The language status is stored in Arduino – EEPROM to keep this information even when it is restarted or turned on. It was introduced as...
- Posted 4 years ago
OpenStore: new products
Every day we load in our store new items. Keep update following our OpenStore RSS feed This is only an example of our amazing products: Discover the new products in our OpenStore Cable: USB cable with...
- Posted 6 years ago
Wireless power contest, new ideas received. Submit yours to win one of the three Oscilloscopes!
Wireless power transfer was first demonstrated by –Nikola Tesla– in the 1890s; however, it is actually only in the last decade that the technology has been harnessed to the point where it offers real, tangible benefits to...
- Posted 7 years ago
Embroidered Fabric Speaker Instructable
Hangin around the web we stumbled upont this! via Embroidered Fabric Speaker.
- Posted 10 years ago