- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 4 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Wifi clock with Bluetooth speaker and spectrum analyzer
In this project we see how to make a Bluetooth speaker with a clock. It displays date, time, temperature and humidity and it is updated from Internet at 15 minute intervals. It also has a 32-band audio...
- Posted 3 months ago
A computer for your children, based on Arduino
The following project consists of a small computer for children which, upon entering the correct name, displays the respective image and sound. The project is based on an Arduino Mega, which receives the signals from a keyboard...
- Posted 9 months ago
Pi Zero Speaker – DIY Audio HAT and Audio Player
A few months ago….. I got hold of a really old wired speaker from somewhat 2004 (I think so), from my father’s friend. They knew my hobby of opening things apart. :) Coming back to the speakers,...
- Posted 2 years ago
Talking Clock 2 – New Version (Bilingual: EN-PT)
This digital clock speaks the time in two languages (English or Portuguese). The language status is stored in Arduino – EEPROM to keep this information even when it is restarted or turned on. It was introduced as...
- Posted 2 years ago
OpenStore: new products
Every day we load in our store new items. Keep update following our OpenStore RSS feed This is only an example of our amazing products: Discover the new products in our OpenStore Cable: USB cable with...
- Posted 4 years ago
Wireless power contest, new ideas received. Submit yours to win one of the three Oscilloscopes!
Wireless power transfer was first demonstrated by –Nikola Tesla– in the 1890s; however, it is actually only in the last decade that the technology has been harnessed to the point where it offers real, tangible benefits to...
- Posted 6 years ago
Embroidered Fabric Speaker Instructable
Hangin around the web we stumbled upont this! via Embroidered Fabric Speaker.
- Posted 9 years ago