- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 weeks ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Wifi clock with Bluetooth speaker and spectrum analyzer
In this project we see how to make a Bluetooth speaker with a clock. It displays date, time, temperature and humidity and it is updated from Internet at 15 minute intervals. It also has a 32-band audio spectrum analyzer that displays different musical patterns. The clock or spectrum analyzer can be displayed while playing music.
We use the Arduino Nano microcontroller which performs all the processing and display functions, while an ESP01 obtains the weather data from the Internet and sends them to the Arduino via serial communication. The Bluetooth module receives the audio and the amplifier sends it to the speakers. Power is provided by the 18650 battery which can be recharged from any smartphone charger.