- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 days ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 6 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 1 week ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Wifi clock with Bluetooth speaker and spectrum analyzer
In this project we see how to make a Bluetooth speaker with a clock. It displays date, time, temperature and humidity and it is updated from Internet at 15 minute intervals. It also has a 32-band audio...
- Posted 2 years ago
Everything you need for stress-free holiday!
Using an Arduino board and motor controllers, maybe you can solve the pre-departure stress. The backpack in question is wheeled around by two motors on mounts made out of paint sticks. The drive train of this robot...
- Posted 6 years ago
A BLE Bridge For Arduino Shields is on Kickstarter
Unfortunately, in this case we’re not talking about an open source project. Despite that, it may be useful to some of you experimenting with Arduino: BLEasy is a BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) bridge for your Arduino System. It...
- Posted 9 years ago
LEWE: the biometric wristband
The Lewe project aims to collect and use available technologies to make a low cost idea that is applicable to all sectors using sensors for data collection. This project goal is the development of a communication protocol,...
- Posted 10 years ago