- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
A BLE Bridge For Arduino Shields is on Kickstarter
Unfortunately, in this case we’re not talking about an open source project. Despite that, it may be useful to some of you experimenting with Arduino:
BLEasy is a BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) bridge for your Arduino System. It contains two type of modules which work together when pairing up.
BLEasy Host connects to the Arduino main board and BLEasy Slave connects to your shields. The main board and shields will then be connected wirelessly with each other through BLEasy.