- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 day ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
A BLE Bridge For Arduino Shields is on Kickstarter
Unfortunately, in this case we’re not talking about an open source project. Despite that, it may be useful to some of you experimenting with Arduino:
BLEasy is a BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) bridge for your Arduino System. It contains two type of modules which work together when pairing up.
BLEasy Host connects to the Arduino main board and BLEasy Slave connects to your shields. The main board and shields will then be connected wirelessly with each other through BLEasy.