- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Everything you need for stress-free holiday!
Using an Arduino board and motor controllers, maybe you can solve the pre-departure stress. The backpack in question is wheeled around by two motors on mounts made out of paint sticks.
The drive train of this robot consists of two powered wheels, and the two original wheels of the backpack. The only change that needs to be made to the original wheels is to oil them so they spin better.
Control is provided by an Arduino Mega using an H-bridge motor controller to handle the relatively high current required.
In order for a human to call the backpack to him or herself, an Arduino bluetooth controller Android app is used to send characters to the Mega and Bluetooth module in the bag. Electronics are housed inside of a pencil case, making this a surprisingly accessible project.
For this project, you will only need a few materials:
- An old rolling backpack, it doesn’t need to be new.
- An H-Bridge motor controller.
- A paint stick(From any home improvement store)
- An arduino(Any one will work)
- DC motors with mounts.
- A LiPo battery
- Rubber wheels
- Bluetooth Module
- Pencil box
- Switch b