- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
An Arduino Mega based bike dashboard
In this project we will see how to make a simple bike dashboard that allows you to view speed, turn on rear and front lights and enable turn signals.
The system is based on an Arduino Mega which controls two 1.3 “OLED displays to view data, several segments of WS2812 led strips used as lights and position indicators and receives data from a GPS module. The interface it is controllable through 3 buttons and a rotary encoder.