- Make your curtains smartPosted 15 mins ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 4 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Everything you need for stress-free holiday!
Using an Arduino board and motor controllers, maybe you can solve the pre-departure stress. The backpack in question is wheeled around by two motors on mounts made out of paint sticks. The drive train of this robot...
- Posted 6 years ago