- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
A computer for your children, based on Arduino
The following project consists of a small computer for children which, upon entering the correct name, displays the respective image and sound.
The project is based on an Arduino Mega, which receives the signals from a keyboard and displays the writings on a 16×2 character display and the images on a 2.8 “LCD display. The sounds are emitted through an MP3 module and a speaker. Everything is battery powered with its charging module.