- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 19 hours ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 3 days ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 4 days ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 5 days ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 6 days ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 7 days ago
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Ranging Module HC-SR04 With ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Make a Music Reactive RBG Light Box/ #smartcreativityPosted 1 week ago
- 555 Timer to Emit Signal to Interrupt Atmega328Posted 1 week ago
- Don’t Touch The Light SwitchPosted 2 weeks ago
A computer for your children, based on Arduino
The following project consists of a small computer for children which, upon entering the correct name, displays the respective image and sound.
The project is based on an Arduino Mega, which receives the signals from a keyboard and displays the writings on a 16×2 character display and the images on a 2.8 “LCD display. The sounds are emitted through an MP3 module and a speaker. Everything is battery powered with its charging module.