- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Automatic brightness on the computer with Arduino
Have you ever wondered why smartphones are called smartphones? Because they are smart, right? They do some jobs automatically, intelligently. This is the short answer. For example, mobile phones have an automatic brightness control system, which is very useful. But for unknown reasons, computers don’t have an automatic brightness control system. To change the brightness, each time you have to press some buttons (function keys). And on some computers, some key combinations work (usually fn + function key).
To overcome this problem, a simple device has been designed that can be connected to any PC and the brightness of the PC will be controlled automatically, just like our phones.
The system was built on PCB but it is possible to easily build it with external jumpers given the simplicity of the circuit. This is made up of an Arduino Pro Micro, but you can use the Nano or whatever you want, an LDR photoresistor and a 1KΩ resistor.