- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
In this project we see how to build a dual axis solar tracker with photovoltaics. The photovoltaic itself will power the tracking system, so no external power source is needed. To track the sun, we used four...
- Posted 1 year ago
Anitrack is an autonomous system that can track an animal’s position, measure its temperature, its heart rate and its movements. More info
- Posted 2 years ago
ISS Tracking Lamp
The ISS Tracking Lamp is a Internet connected lamp which constantly tracks the ISS and displays it location on Earth’s surface (printed in 3D). The lamp also displays the sunny side of Earth with Neopixels! So,...
- Posted 3 years ago
Raspberry Pi Powered Aircraft Traffic Tracker
One morning around 6AM, Simon Aubury’s cat heard a low-flying aircraft and to signal its displeasure at the event, decided to jump onto Simon’s face as he slept. Simon didn’t know that the airplane on his head...
- Posted 4 years ago
DIY Your Antenna Rotator/Satellite Tracking Device
After finding that purchasing a tracking device for his satellite dish would be quite expensive, YouTuber “Tysonpower” decided to simply build one himself. He made it with 3D-printed parts and extruded aluminum that uses a pair of...
- Posted 5 years ago
New Arduino IoT Boards Unveiled: MKR WAN 1300 and MKR GSM 1400
At World Maker Faire New York Arduino has unveiled the new Arduino MKR WAN 1300 and the Arduino MKR GSM 1400, two new boards that are designed to offer a practical and cost-effective solution for developers, makers and...
- Posted 5 years ago
An Open Source, embeddable Tracking Device
An interesting open source tracking device that succeeded to get funded on kickstarter recently. Read the funny story used to present: A few years ago we had a bad ice storm here in Massachusetts and we lost...
- Posted 8 years ago