- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 5 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
An IoT temperature and humidity sensor
This project aims to monitor the temperature and humidity in a room, through a compact and cheap device, powered via USB and which sends data to our smartphone through WiFi communication.
The circuit consists of an ESP8266 module, a DHT22 temperature and humidity sensor and a 3.3V voltage regulator. The ESP8266 module will connect to our WiFi network and send the data through the Blynk service. Thi service will allow us to view the data from the sensor, conveniently on a smartphone using the appropriate app.