- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 6 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 2 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 months ago
An IoT temperature and humidity sensor
This project aims to monitor the temperature and humidity in a room, through a compact and cheap device, powered via USB and which sends data to our smartphone through WiFi communication.
The circuit consists of an ESP8266 module, a DHT22 temperature and humidity sensor and a 3.3V voltage regulator. The ESP8266 module will connect to our WiFi network and send the data through the Blynk service. Thi service will allow us to view the data from the sensor, conveniently on a smartphone using the appropriate app.