- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 5 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
An IoT temperature and humidity sensor
This project aims to monitor the temperature and humidity in a room, through a compact and cheap device, powered via USB and which sends data to our smartphone through WiFi communication.
The circuit consists of an ESP8266 module, a DHT22 temperature and humidity sensor and a 3.3V voltage regulator. The ESP8266 module will connect to our WiFi network and send the data through the Blynk service. Thi service will allow us to view the data from the sensor, conveniently on a smartphone using the appropriate app.