- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 6 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 6 months ago
An IoT temperature and humidity sensor
This project aims to monitor the temperature and humidity in a room, through a compact and cheap device, powered via USB and which sends data to our smartphone through WiFi communication.
The circuit consists of an ESP8266 module, a DHT22 temperature and humidity sensor and a 3.3V voltage regulator. The ESP8266 module will connect to our WiFi network and send the data through the Blynk service. Thi service will allow us to view the data from the sensor, conveniently on a smartphone using the appropriate app.