- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 3 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Fingerprint door lock system
In this tutorial we will learn how to register fingerprints and then read them with the biometric sensor and activate a lock.
The sensor works with the serial protocol, so it can be used with any microcontroller (Arduino UNO in this case) or development card.
The device also has the ability to store up to 162 fingerprints in its internal FLASH memory. The device’s LED lights up every time it detects the fingerprint.
To be able to use it, it’s therefore necessary to save the fingerprints in its database. These fingerprints are assigned an ID and then the reading and comparison sequence can be started to verify and execute actions based on the result.