- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 4 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
DIY home automation greenhouse
In this project we will see how to build a home automation greenhouse with Arduino Uno that allows you to grow plants even in unfavorable weather conditions. In addition to recreating an optimal environment, a domotic greenhouse...
- Posted 3 months ago
Room Temperature Over Internet With BLYNK ESP8266 & DHT11
Today we will make a room temperature monitor, which we can use to monitor our room from anywhere in the world and to do that we will use a BLYNK IoT plateform and we will use DHT11...
- Posted 5 months ago
Interface DHT11 DHT22 w/ ESP8266 NodeMCU Using Web Server
This project uses ESP8266 NodeMCU as the control device that easily connects to existing WiFi network & creates a Web Server. When any connected device accesses this web server, ESP8266 NodeMCU reads in temperature & relative humidity...
- Posted 9 months ago
Simple DIY Weather Station w/ Raspberry Pi
Do you ever suddenly get the chills, so you check the temperature inside your room to make sure you’re not paranoid but then realize you don’t have any way to check? Or when the weather station’s...
- Posted 10 months ago
Black Ice Warning System
Our design is a sign that illuminates when icy road conditions are possible warning drivers to proceed with caution. We have created a metal sign that is white with a blue LED snowflake design. The snowflake...
- Posted 1 year ago
Request Sensor Data via SMS using Arduino and SIM900 GSM Shield
In this project we’re going to show you how to request sensor data via SMS with the Arduino. As an example we’re going to request the temperature and humidity from a DHT11 sensor. To send and...
- Posted 1 year ago
DHT11 vs DHT22 vs LM35 vs DS18B20 vs BME280 vs BMP180
There are a wide variety of temperature sensors compatible with Arduino, ESP32, ESP8266 and other development boards. So, it can be difficult to to pick up the most suitable sensor for your project. In this article,...
- Posted 2 years ago