- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 week ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 weeks ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 months ago
DIY home automation greenhouse
In this project we will see how to build a home automation greenhouse with Arduino Uno that allows you to grow plants even in unfavorable weather conditions.
In addition to recreating an optimal environment, a domotic greenhouse allows the automation of fertilizer administration and controlled irrigation. Furthermore, by monitoring environmental factors in real time, you have the possibility to intervene immediately avoiding crop problems. Last and not least feature is the ability to control everything from home via your PC or Smartphone.
Below is the schematic: