- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 5 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
DIY home automation greenhouse
In this project we will see how to build a home automation greenhouse with Arduino Uno that allows you to grow plants even in unfavorable weather conditions.
In addition to recreating an optimal environment, a domotic greenhouse allows the automation of fertilizer administration and controlled irrigation. Furthermore, by monitoring environmental factors in real time, you have the possibility to intervene immediately avoiding crop problems. Last and not least feature is the ability to control everything from home via your PC or Smartphone.
The main control components required are an Arduino Uno, relay modules, the DHT11 temperature and humidity sensor, an LCD screen, and a soil moisture sensor.
Below is the schematic: