- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 7 days ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 4 weeks ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
- PRO MIDI 1284P developer’s boardPosted 2 months ago
DIY home automation greenhouse
In this project we will see how to build a home automation greenhouse with Arduino Uno that allows you to grow plants even in unfavorable weather conditions.
In addition to recreating an optimal environment, a domotic greenhouse allows the automation of fertilizer administration and controlled irrigation. Furthermore, by monitoring environmental factors in real time, you have the possibility to intervene immediately avoiding crop problems. Last and not least feature is the ability to control everything from home via your PC or Smartphone.
Below is the schematic: