- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 5 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
DIY home automation greenhouse
In this project we will see how to build a home automation greenhouse with Arduino Uno that allows you to grow plants even in unfavorable weather conditions. In addition to recreating an optimal environment, a domotic greenhouse...
- Posted 3 months ago
Three more days to support Open Source Greenhouse MEG @ Hack the Expo Campaign
MEG, the open source Greenhouse system we interviewed some months ago here, is trying to crowdfund the creation of a new working prototype to be showcased at next Milan EXPO – “Feeding the planet”. Let’s help! With the...
- Posted 7 years ago
Interview with MEG: the Connected, Open Source, DIY Greenhouse
When I went to visit Maker Faire Rome earlier in 2013, in October, I stumbled upon an amazing project that caught my eye. It maybe was for the bright colours of for the stylish design, these small,...
- Posted 8 years ago