- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
Three more days to support Open Source Greenhouse MEG @ Hack the Expo Campaign
MEG, the open source Greenhouse system we interviewed some months ago here, is trying to crowdfund the creation of a new working prototype to be showcased at next Milan EXPO – “Feeding the planet”.
With the money from this campaign, we’ll fund the engineering, the manufacturing and the agrobiological research – to be held by our Agricultural Sciences faculty (Università degli Studi di Milano).
The target is to have a physical, 1:1-scale, working prototype by the end of February 2015. Please find all the details regarding the rewards for your contribution.
via MEG @ Hack the Expo.