- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Three more days to support Open Source Greenhouse MEG @ Hack the Expo Campaign
MEG, the open source Greenhouse system we interviewed some months ago here, is trying to crowdfund the creation of a new working prototype to be showcased at next Milan EXPO – “Feeding the planet”.
With the money from this campaign, we’ll fund the engineering, the manufacturing and the agrobiological research – to be held by our Agricultural Sciences faculty (Università degli Studi di Milano).
The target is to have a physical, 1:1-scale, working prototype by the end of February 2015. Please find all the details regarding the rewards for your contribution.
via MEG @ Hack the Expo.