- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 6 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 weeks ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Three more days to support Open Source Greenhouse MEG @ Hack the Expo Campaign
MEG, the open source Greenhouse system we interviewed some months ago here, is trying to crowdfund the creation of a new working prototype to be showcased at next Milan EXPO – “Feeding the planet”.
With the money from this campaign, we’ll fund the engineering, the manufacturing and the agrobiological research – to be held by our Agricultural Sciences faculty (Università degli Studi di Milano).
The target is to have a physical, 1:1-scale, working prototype by the end of February 2015. Please find all the details regarding the rewards for your contribution.
via MEG @ Hack the Expo.