- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 weeks ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Three more days to support Open Source Greenhouse MEG @ Hack the Expo Campaign
MEG, the open source Greenhouse system we interviewed some months ago here, is trying to crowdfund the creation of a new working prototype to be showcased at next Milan EXPO – “Feeding the planet”.
With the money from this campaign, we’ll fund the engineering, the manufacturing and the agrobiological research – to be held by our Agricultural Sciences faculty (Università degli Studi di Milano).
The target is to have a physical, 1:1-scale, working prototype by the end of February 2015. Please find all the details regarding the rewards for your contribution.
via MEG @ Hack the Expo.