- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 10 hours ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 day ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 4 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
Hearing Plants Giggle is Just as Creepy as You Think
While best known for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Roald Dahl wrote quite a few similarly oddball stories in his time. One of them, The Sound Machine, is about a device that allowed the user to hear the anguished...
- Posted 3 years ago
FlightWave Edge UAS: the long-range eyes in the sky!
The FlighWave Aerospace Systems last week revealed the Edge UAS. The startup company’s drone is intended to provide customers with a sustained aerial presence in high winds during maritime and terrestrial missions. FlightWave plans to work with...
- Posted 6 years ago
Three more days to support Open Source Greenhouse MEG @ Hack the Expo Campaign
MEG, the open source Greenhouse system we interviewed some months ago here, is trying to crowdfund the creation of a new working prototype to be showcased at next Milan EXPO – “Feeding the planet”. Let’s help! With the...
- Posted 9 years ago
FarmBot: open-source, scalable, automated precision Farming Machines
Truly interesting project: we love it and we’re likely going to interview these guys: What are FarmBots? FarmBots are open-source, scalable, automated precision farming machines. Think of them like giant 3D printers, but instead of wielding plastic...
- Posted 10 years ago