- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
FarmBot: open-source, scalable, automated precision Farming Machines
Truly interesting project: we love it and we’re likely going to interview these guys:
What are FarmBots?
FarmBots are open-source, scalable, automated precision farming machines. Think of them like giant 3D printers, but instead of wielding plastic extruders, its tools are seed injectors, watering nozzles, plows, sensors, and more! For an in-depth description, read the FarmBot white paper or start exploring the wiki! Currently, there is one FarmBot in development, FarmBot Genesis, with plans for a crowdfunded launch mid-2014.
Create an open and accessible technology aiding everyone to grow food and to grow food for everyone.